- The annual SELMAS takes place in St George’s on 14 May. Over half the places have already been taken – which is great news. If you have not booked a place, please do so now. (Booking pro forma on the SELMAS web site.)
- The SELMAS paper has been expanded by the Committee and is attached to the minute. Please take a few moments to read this as it represents our statement to the profession and the public as to what we are and how we operate. Please note that we have made a slightly tighter definition of committee membership. As a consequence the committee has asked everyone who receives this (which by definition means that you are currently assumed to be a committee member) to confirm their intention of continuing as a committee member. Please email me to so confirm.
- The June committee meeting (4 June) will be an AGM. If you wish to nominate yourself or any other committee member for any of the officers’ positions, please intimate that to me by email at least one week prior to the meeting.
- Rehana Shanks has secured two free places, for which we’re very grateful, for SELMAS members at the BELMAS Conference (10-12 July 2015, Wokefield Park Conference Centre, Berkshire https://www.belmas.org.uk/Annual-Conference-2015 ). Any committee member who has not previously attended and is interested in doing so should inform me by 3 April. Please note that anyone taking up this offer will require to meet their own transport costs.
- One City Event, Glasgow: notice of this event from Martin Taylor is attached and colleagues are invited to attend.
- Leading Creativity in Education: Jude McKerrecher has provide ten free tickets, for which again we’re very grateful, for SELMAS members to a conference of Scottish and Chinese HTs on 29 April in Glasgow. Any committee member who is interested attending should inform me by 3 April.
- If your biographical details are not on our web-site……why are you so shy??? Send them to Catriona Oates, email@example.com